Tuesday, December 30, 2008

bu..bu..handmade

first, let me introduce
BEAR BEAR series this is 纸黏土bear bear
see my hand,so cham...
white white de...O..O

left is painted bear bear,right is iclay bear bear (soft soft de o!!)
mini size bear bear:2cm, 3.5cm, 4cm...very hard to do it...

doink-oink! super pig coming! terterterda!!many takosss...guess who do they and for wat?? haha..>.<iclay bear bear say:help me!! ada many tako beside me...they wanna eat me!!

takosss say:hahaha..nobody help u!! shhluib!!

kawei say:iclay bear bear , i'll help u!! wait for me!! i go to take gun come!!

iclay bear bear n takoss say:ARHHH!!

flower frame...so nice...i luv it!!!

next...elo!!

football boy:hello..do u wanna play football??卓别林: ...(cause he is 演默剧 de..= =)

leng lui:hello...im leng lui...muakzzz (yuakzz)

dunno wat name...heheapple pin...can pin at pencil case or shirt..
notebook..gt dress
handmade black heart cookies...XD
my bro 'NARUTO' cookies...ahahaha

making cookies...
cookies...sunflower n bikini girl....Owwww

Opss...i forget to say HAPPY NEW YEAR to everyone !!

2 kisses:

xiubak said...

哇~
真的是不懂要讲什么了
超什么的
找不到形容词了
还有那个很多takoss的场面超壮光的
想吃掉它 xD

kawei said...

哈哈~
超人!!
还有很多takoss呢