Monday, December 14, 2009

141209

phewwww...
i finished my "you're beautiful"
wat a great drama T^T




朴信惠 (高美男/女)
the girl so pretty and talented!
i love her! muak...


张根锡 (黄泰京)
omg lengzai lengzai!
i like when he angry...his face so cute!

郑龙华 (姜新禹)
perfect lengzai!
a pity guy oso...i never see before TT



李弘基 (Jeremy)
JEREMY JEREMY JEREMY
yaahooooo jeremy! gooogle jeremy!
omg...im in love


猪兔子 XD

jeremy and sin woo! look jeremy style! CUTE!

angel chocolate...融化你的嘴唇
XD
remember to watch 原来是美男啊

and hor....congratulation xiubak!
XD let's celebrate!
christmas is coming! merry christmas!
yay!
haiz...i cut my 留海
actually is my mom cut it XD
so my hair + my face
become this....

you see the head!
imagine in your mind...
put my face to the helmet!
tat my face...

julie~<3

2 kisses:

xiubak said...

谢谢呀~
zomok要拿我们庆祝的东西给人家看
aiya..酱我就少吃了一点..

kawei said...

改天我弄一个更大的给你!