Thursday, February 19, 2009

cousin's wedding

15/2/2009
my lengzai cousin's wedding...
early 6.00am....wake uppp !!!
OMG...tired++
8.++am reach at ipoh jor...sleeppppp
n sleeppp
n sleeppppp...
then 1.++pm go my aunt home...
my cousin n cousin嫂 not yet come...
wait... n wait...
n waittttt....
4.++pm 才到...OMG
after 喝媳妇茶
go back ipoh home for A WHILE
juz...BATH ONLY
eat buffet at night...
then go home at 9-10.++pm
tired...my eyes wanna drop at school

my lenglui cousin嫂 and my lengzai cousin
they come...
open the car door...

walk in....da da dada da da dada
woohoo~~
wow~~
preparing for 喝媳妇茶
drinking...that's my grandma
the ' dai kam jer ' is my another aunt...hehe
night..
take photo wif my cousin n his laopo
my face is damn dark...lik indian
my cousin嫂 de face is juz lik xx
hehe...
the souvenir...inside gotta photo
the bear is cute!!
the photo
lenglui n lengzai
wish they -幸福快乐-
-早生贵子-
i want baby -三年抱两-
-白头偕老-

0 kisses: