Saturday, February 14, 2009

SEREMBAN- T I T I

8/2/2009
go titi (知知港) -my mother hometown...(nt the "bridge" ar)
at seremban...is a HOT place
less rain...everytime i go there pun tak ada rain...swt
although there is kampung...
bt kampung oso gt many entertainment de ar...
and the sky so blue....WAH

dream sky
lik heaven.

kampung place

my grandma home near hutan

a big pond
a bird
my uncle say a tree gt a bird sedang 孵蛋
small small de...
dua biji telur
oso smal smal de..
no manners le...>.<
kampung durian
shuliub...yummy!!
T4 (thoe 4)
walau...me so ugly
superman!!
still remember 2008 year??
me stand at the tree oso...
reading newspaper
shh...

walking down...slowly

my leg n backside so pain...(cauz pratice stunt...OMG)

T3!!!

one T taking photo...>.<

running

its fake de la...run slowly (cauz wan take photo ma...)

my brother is flying....on the ground

high V and small V

2 muscular...=.=

goin to pick some flower

omg... my backside so BIG

okie...thats all

the place is sooooo beautiful

the place is sooooo fun to play

n

i love tis place!!

0 kisses: