Sunday, April 26, 2009

i hate..i like

i hate
not responsible guy..
cauz they make me cant do many thing.
i like
not responsible guy..
cauz me oso not responsible.

i hate
pumpkin..
cauz it's taste no good.
i like
pumpkin..
cauz it's good for my heath.

i hate
hip2o..
cauz she is the most stupid HIP2O
i like
no I DONT LIKE HER.

i hate
my pimples-face..
cauz it's very ugly
i like
my face..
cauz it's got a big-black-eyes.

i hate
my chuzzle-bird nest-hair..
cauz it's damn big.
i like
my hair..
cauz it's black.

i hate
my short-leg..
cauz it's make me short.
i like
my short-leg..
cauz it's make me SPECIAL.

i hate
many thing..
cauz i hate everything.
i like
many thing..
cauz they make me happy everyday.


i hate wat i like..
i like wat i hate..

3 kisses:

xiubak said...

i hate
comment...
cauz wan think
i like
comment...
cauz i like ur blog~

muahaha~xD

kawei said...

wakaka...
i like
xiubak's comment
cauz i wan ur comment

Lijing. (: said...

i lurb euu~
so u oso muz lurn me`` xD