Sunday, July 26, 2009

bon-odori

18/7/09 Bon-odori!!

mummy - kimono me

lj - joanne - kimono me - puiyee


take 2!


jumbo sushi - shit sausage - smal sushi - fish egg sushi - crab stick sushi - tofu sushi - UNAGI sushi - salmon sushi
and hor...
their grape ice-cream very very very very TASTY lor...must eat a~eaten shit sausage

SHIT SAUSAGE
(my eye soooo small)

lj - kimono me - my beloved unagi sushi

kimono me -lj - shit sausage

take 2

kimono me!

their toilet very creative lor...
water baloon
beard papa's
chocolate cake! yummy!
muakz!

attention the strawberry head! and the sound!

4 kisses:

xq ♥ said...

omg the chocolate cake a !!
so yummy !!
i wan a

kawei said...

haha...but i ate all liao luu...

Lijing. (: said...

lols.
wilber pan u oso put shir.
0.o

kawei said...

cannot meh? haha