Saturday, August 1, 2009

short post =D

volleyball competition 2ren won! tada!

amanda giv me the pendrive...
woah! it costs rm28!
i need to giv back the money to her...

purple!and my bear-bear!

my 36 inches romp jeans =P
(a bit thigh for me)

juz found my sakai doll doll (dun bird her for a long time...sorry)
i love her soooooooo much!

my skating shoes!
everyday skating in the house la me...haha

my brother is always falling down XD

after i wear it... i become TALL! XD

yangyang a....tis exam is quite hard for me la

5 kisses:

Lijing. (: said...

lalalala~
wa.
tat picha make me feel lyk me so thin.
=="

kawei said...

=.-
fatty la u...

Anonymous said...

hoho..
me at de back..
canot c de face yar...
hehe
better lurrh....
ugly face canot let ppl c der..
if not ppl will vomit..
-----------------------------

amanda lenglui o
kawei oso^^
peiling ,enling,xuejing,kaiwei,jiaxuan,rozen.......
oso got there...><
happy

kawei said...

yerr....
早知道叫你去前面就好
你不要傻啦
你不美么?

~*j0anne*~ said...

the ppl is?
wen yi?