Saturday, March 14, 2009

1 Utama

9/3/2009

went 1U wif lijing, amanda, joanne, yeelin, puiyee
by joanne mother's car...
wait at food court....
eat at food court (cause didnt eat at the morning XP)

my breakfast...
Tempayaki =P

for my daddy yeelin birthday TISSUE
XD

after my breakfast
go to play bowling...
finding the place...

i luv there so much!!!

lijing so geng...
lijing so yeng...
amanda turn !!

elo !!
(it is so heavy...OMG)
our result:
yeelin-15
puiyee-41
panda(amanda)-62 (walao-eh)
lijing-72 ( PRO )
joanne-28
kawei-38
we ( lijing joanne kawei ) won!!
hahaz...
dont forget our MCFLURRY

after bowling...
eat A&W
yummy!!

my lunch...
float root beer ONLI....

then we go to see MARLEY AND ME
it is so funny and touching....
i cried...A LITTLE BIT
amanda cried til her 2 little eyes become smaller (jk jk...dun angry)
it is sooooooooo touching at the ending (the dog, MARLEY died)

after movie....
RUSH to take 大头照...
we r so busy that day....

lijing is comb-ing her hair....

then...me, joanne, puiyee, joanne mother, mommy, kasin
go to shopping...n eat dinner
actually we eat at CHxxxx..
there is beautiful...go 摇摇
but my mother say don hav anything to eat...so change lol
so nice
the menu...WOW

finally...we go to eat at 大人餐厅
my dinner...炸酱面和茶
YUMMY!!

3 kisses:

Lijing. (: said...

hahahahaha..
tat day so happy leh!!
still rmb pur mcflurry!!
hohoho!

kawei said...

yalo yalo...
wanna tell them wanna buy our mcflurry liao

↑ Y L ↑ said...

tat day so happy
Mc flurry??
I dint hear wat u say..lalala