Friday, March 20, 2009

Genting 2nd trip

16/3/09-17/3/09
go genting again!!
didnt back to school for pratise cheerleading =P
SORRY
wif cousin's and their parents
stay in first world hotel

first world and flying coaster

at car...
kahou...XD

{ blue sky } { white cloud } { green moutain }

mist

发夹弯??
MIST!!

goin to check in....
that day is DAMN MANY PEOPLE

my uncle and da 裸女
my 侧翻 in the hotel
XD

my uncle join in the 吃sushi大赛
=X
the winner is the left hand side da lengzai...
he's damn geng
SUSHI KING !!


MY FOODS...
宵夜: milo and OATs!!

lunch in 2nd day: fried rice
I PLAY....
1.bowling
play in 1st day night...
although we are very very very tired...
we oso still play...
but we oni play ONE GAME (6 people le)
so...
i juz play 2 times oni
TT
my cousin
2.snow house
(i play most happiest in my life)
YEAH !!
(except my 2 cousins...they r ready to throw the snow XD)

my cousin too...
3.rock climbing
(my 1st time for rock climbing)
AND U KNOW!!
I MET TANWEI THAT DAY!!
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
me !!
kamun
we 2...

my father and kahou
my father...
his big stomach stucks at up there....XD
my cousin (she is damn geng)

my cousin (the most geng orang)
4. achery
(my 1st time oso...)
I'M LEFT HAND U KNOW !?
kawei and kasin
kahou
kamun
three cousinS...

my cutie cousin
5.haunted adventure
it is damn haunted...
i catch my cousin hand until red....>////<
sorry...=X
haunted adventure
the 3D spec.
6.spinner
i lik this photo !!
7.space shot
OMG!!
it is very very very very very.....(dunno wan say wat)
pening la...
damn high!!

8.pirate ship
i didnt play but my brother and cousins got play
i lik this photo oso....

their....

9.flying coaster
i luv this so much!!

10.bumper boat
i love love love this soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much!!
my first ride boat....
11.flying jumbo
12.cyclone
13.rolling thunder mine train
14.rio float
15.euro express
16.adult bumper car
tats all !!!
and PROMOTION VOUCHER
1 ANNUAL PASSPORT RM20 DISCOUNT VOUCHER
2 BOWLING BUY 1 FREE 1 VOUCHER
4 FLYING COASTER BUY 1 FREE 1 VOUCHER
OMG !!!
WE HAVENT USE IT !!!

2 kisses:

Lijing. (: said...

yer yer..
i oso wanna go leh..
T.T

kawei said...

late jor la..
next time la...
but wan play spaceshot de wor...XD